Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and flavorful!
Make and share this Orange Rosemary Pork Chop recipe from Food.com.
- Season pork chops with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chops and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutres per side.
- Remove to a serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- Add onion and garlic to the pan; saute until soft.
- Add broth and orange juice, scraping to remove any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Boil until liquid is reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- Pour over pork chops and serve over rice.
This was amazing! I did add a few fresh cranberries & a bit of honey to this. I thought it was the best dinner in a long time. My bf said he would've gave it 4 stars b/c it was a little sour but that was probably b/c my addition of the cranberries.
Sooooooo good and and yet so easy. I used 1-inch thick boneless pork chops and fresh squeezed orange juice. I added a little bit of crushed red pepper flakes; but other than that, I followed the recipe as written. Made for Jan 2010 Aussie/NZ Swap.
Easy to make and a great flavoured sauce. Excellent with rice and mixed vegetables. You could smell it upstairs and it was driving my husband nuts as he wanted to eat right then. Thanks for posting.