Easy and flavorful!
Make and share this Orange Rosemary Pork Chop recipe from Food.com.
- Season pork chops with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chops and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutres per side.
- Remove to a serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- Add onion and garlic to the pan; saute until soft.
- Add broth and orange juice, scraping to remove any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Boil until liquid is reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- Pour over pork chops and serve over rice.