1/4 Photos of Orange Rosemary Pork Chop
Easy and flavorful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season pork chops with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add chops and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutres per side.
- 4Remove to a serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- 5Add onion and garlic to the pan; saute until soft.
- 6Add broth and orange juice, scraping to remove any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- 7Boil until liquid is reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- 8Pour over pork chops and serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Rosemary Pork Chop
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 744.8
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 247.9 mg
- Sodium 594.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 81.6 g