- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, crushed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package powdered fruit pectin
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 drop red food coloring (optional)
- 3 1⁄3 cups sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour boiling water over rosemary in small bowl; let stand until cool.
- Strain; discard rosemary. Combine rosemary water and orange juice concentrate in 2 cup measure. Add water to measure 2 cups.
- Combine orange juice mixture and remaining ingredients, except sugar, in large saucepan; heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar and return to boil, stirring constantly. Boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour jelly into sterilized jars and seal; cool. Store in refrigerator.