Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
1001 Low Fat Vegetarian
Make and share this Orange Rosemary Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- Pour boiling water over rosemary in small bowl; let stand until cool.
- Strain; discard rosemary. Combine rosemary water and orange juice concentrate in 2 cup measure. Add water to measure 2 cups.
- Combine orange juice mixture and remaining ingredients, except sugar, in large saucepan; heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar and return to boil, stirring constantly. Boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour jelly into sterilized jars and seal; cool. Store in refrigerator.