Recipe by L. Duch
This is my own recipe. I love the flavour of rosemary and orange together, so I came up with a marinade for pork tenderloin. This turned out really good. Makes for a really healthy and fresh tasting grilled pork dish. Served this with Almond Cranberry Rice and carrots.
- 16 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into medallions
- 2 oranges, juice of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, fresh and minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- NOTE: Most of the time is for marinading time. Actual work time (putting it together and then cooking) is about 30 minutes.
- Cut tenderloin into 1-1/2" thick medallions.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour into a ziplock bag.
- Put tenderloin in marinade and mix around well, being sure to coat meat thoroughly.
- Put in fridge for at least 4 hours, but the flavours infuse better when left overnight.
- When ready to cook. Heat your grill and remove medallions from marinade, discarding marinade, and grill on med/high until done. About 15 minutes.