1/1 Photo of Orange Rosemary Grilled Pork Tenderloin
4 hrs 15 mins
L. Duch's Note:
This is my own recipe. I love the flavour of rosemary and orange together, so I came up with a marinade for pork tenderloin. This turned out really good. Makes for a really healthy and fresh tasting grilled pork dish. Served this with Almond Cranberry Rice and carrots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1NOTE: Most of the time is for marinading time. Actual work time (putting it together and then cooking) is about 30 minutes.
- 2Cut tenderloin into 1-1/2" thick medallions.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients together and pour into a ziplock bag.
- 4Put tenderloin in marinade and mix around well, being sure to coat meat thoroughly.
- 5Put in fridge for at least 4 hours, but the flavours infuse better when left overnight.
- 6When ready to cook. Heat your grill and remove medallions from marinade, discarding marinade, and grill on med/high until done. About 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Rosemary Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 60.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 23.8 g