Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A full flavored, citrus chicken dish. Perfect for a romantic dinner or a tasty supper.
Make and share this Orange Rosemary Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix undiluted orange juice and honey in shallow dish (If orange juice is still cold when combined with honey, honey will become stiff and not mix well. Warm the orange juice and honey mixture in the microwave slightly).
- Combine bread crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper in a second shallow dish or plate.
- Brush each side of chicken breasts with melted butter (This step may be omitted to make the dish lower in fat. The dish will not be quite as'rich', but will still be full flavored).
- Dip (buttered) chicken breasts into orange juice and honey mixture, coating each side.
- Roll coated chicken breasts in bread crumbs and spices covering each side completely.
- Place chicken breasts side by side, in a large, greased baking pan.
- Drizzle remaining butter and orange juice and honey mixture on the chicken.
- Drain mandarin oranges.
- Place 3 or 4 mandarin orange sections on top of each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle chicken with rosemary (Rosemary may be doubled for those with a preference for a more pronounced rosemary flavor).
- Cover pan with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
- Recipe is easily halved for a romantic dinner for two.