1 hr 10 mins
Madison House Chef's Note:
A full flavored, citrus chicken dish. Perfect for a romantic dinner or a tasty supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix undiluted orange juice and honey in shallow dish (If orange juice is still cold when combined with honey, honey will become stiff and not mix well. Warm the orange juice and honey mixture in the microwave slightly).
- 2Combine bread crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper in a second shallow dish or plate.
- 3Brush each side of chicken breasts with melted butter (This step may be omitted to make the dish lower in fat. The dish will not be quite as'rich', but will still be full flavored).
- 4Dip (buttered) chicken breasts into orange juice and honey mixture, coating each side.
- 5Roll coated chicken breasts in bread crumbs and spices covering each side completely.
- 6Place chicken breasts side by side, in a large, greased baking pan.
- 7Drizzle remaining butter and orange juice and honey mixture on the chicken.
- 8Drain mandarin oranges.
- 9Place 3 or 4 mandarin orange sections on top of each chicken breast.
- 10Sprinkle chicken with rosemary (Rosemary may be doubled for those with a preference for a more pronounced rosemary flavor).
- 11Cover pan with foil.
- 12Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
- 13Recipe is easily halved for a romantic dinner for two.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Rosemary Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 309.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 31.6 g