1/1 Photo of Orange Rolls (For Bread Machine)
2 hrs 50 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
This recipe is an adaptation of my sister's fabulous cinnamon roll recipe. Yum! (Cook time includes dough cycle & rise times.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1Place all dough ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer.
- 2Select DOUGH cycle and press Start.
- 3In separate bowl combine cinnamon and sugar for filling.
- 4After dough has finished, turn it out onto lightly floured surface and roll into a 16x24 rectangle.
- 5Spread dough with butter and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 6Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls.
- 7Place rolls in lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- 8Cover and let rise until almost doubled (about 30 min).
- 9Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 10Bake rolls for 14-16 minutes (do not overbake!).
- 11While rolls are baking, mix together frosting ingredients.
- 12Spread on rolls when they are still warm. (I heat the frosting up in the microwave a little so I can pour it on the rolls instead).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Rolls (For Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 269.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g