Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup pimento stuffed olive, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lay the salmon in a baking dish.
- Combine the tomatoes, sugar, red pepper flakes, olives, orange juice and orange zest in a bowl, stir thoroughly and pour over the salmon.
- Roast the salmon for 10 minutes, or until cooked through to desired degree of doneness.