Recipe by mommyoffour
I love citrus in just about anything, this cake is no exception. This is a basic recipe that tastes so good.
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 2 oranges, zest of
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Put raisins, nuts and zest through a grinder.
- Set aside.
- Cream butter with sugar; stir in eggs and buttermilk, mixing well.
- Add soda, flour and ground mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake in a 350 oven 45 to 60 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners sugar.