1/1 Photo of Orange Rice - Rice Cooker
This is a refreshing rice side with a hint of orange using this simple Lemon Compound Butter using orange. This is a recipe for a standard Rice Cooker - please adjust the water if cooking in a pan the conventional way. Great with black beans, any Asian dishes, Orange flavored chicken, ribs, fish .....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 2 cups of rice into your rice cooker - using the cup provided.
- 2Fill up with water to the 2 cup level in the rice cooker.
- 3Add the saffron, onion, salt, pepper & butter to the rice & water.
- 4Stir gently mixing it all together.
- 5Turn the rice cooker on to the Cook cycle.
- 6(This can be kept warm when the cooking cycle has finished for up to 2 hours.).
- 7When ready to serve, fluff and serve.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Rice - Rice Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.6
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 30.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g