1/3 Photos of Orange Rice Pudding
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This comes from 1000 Great Recipes. Posting for ZWT3. “In Spain, Greece, Italy and Morocco rice puddings are a favorite dish, especially when sweetened with honey.”
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the rice with the milk, honey and orange rind in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce the heat, cover with a tight-fitting lid and simmer very gently for 1 ¼ hours, stirring regularly.
- 3Remove the lid and continue cooking and stirring for 15-20 minutes until the rice is creamy.
- 4Pour in the cream and simmer for 5-8 minutes longer.
- 5Serve the rice sprinkled with chopped pistachios.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.4
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.5 mg
- Sodium 88.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of