Cook1 hr 30 mins
This comes from 1000 Great Recipes. Posting for ZWT3. “In Spain, Greece, Italy and Morocco rice puddings are a favorite dish, especially when sweetened with honey.”
- Mix the rice with the milk, honey and orange rind in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover with a tight-fitting lid and simmer very gently for 1 ¼ hours, stirring regularly.
- Remove the lid and continue cooking and stirring for 15-20 minutes until the rice is creamy.
- Pour in the cream and simmer for 5-8 minutes longer.
- Serve the rice sprinkled with chopped pistachios.