Recipe by JustaQT
Tropical fruit juice laced with coconut milk. The high vitamin C content if this refreshing drink fights against acne and keeps your skin looking great.
- 4 -5 tablespoons grated coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups papayas, pieces
- 3⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the coconut with 1 tablespoon of water in a blender.
- Place over a piece of fine cloth and squeeze out thick coconut milk.
- Blend the papaya pieces, orange juice, sugar, coconut milk and ice-cubes in a blender till smooth.
- Pour into individual glasses.
- Serve immediately with crushed ice.