Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe makes two loaves, or make one loaf and and a dozen muffins.
Make and share this Orange Raisin Oatmeal Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Plump raisins by pouring boiling water to cover; let stand 10 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, rolled oats and raisins.
- Beat oil, eggs, orange juice, rind and milk.
- Pour over dry ingredients.
- Stir just until moistened.
- You may need a little more orange juice or milk.
- Spoon batter into 2 greased loaf pans, spreading evenly to all corners.
- Bake 350°F for 50-60 minutes or until done when tested with toothpick stuck in centre.
- Cool on a rack for 10 minutes before removing from pans.