Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love drop cookies because of the convenience. These are especially good.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained, chopped
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; mix until smooth.
- Stir in oats, raisins and chopped orange segments.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheets.