Orange Raisin Corn Muffins
Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
- Stir in corn, raisins, pecans, and orange rind.
- Combine milk and next 5 ingredients and stir well.
- Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Divide batter evenly among 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400º for 18 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched lightly in center.
- Remove muffins from pan immediately; let cool on a wire rack.