Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful fill-er-uppers. Keep some in the freezer and just pop out as needed.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Raisin Bran cereal
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten (or eggbeaters)
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup thawed frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- Stir all ingredients in bowl to mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease 2" muffin tins or use paper fillers.
- Spoon batter into cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Let batter stand 20-30 minutes until it reaches room temp.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until brown.
- This freezes well.
I had just enough raisin bran cereal to make these. They turned out lovely. I froze 12 of them and they did come out perfect. Thanks so much, its a keeper.