Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This punch has been in the family for years; it originally came from a family friend. You can prepare this punch in a gallon sized pitcher or use an empty clean milk jug.
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (46 ounce) can orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages orange kool-aid (do not add liquid)
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- NOTE: If you use a clean milk jug to prepare, I recommend putting the ginger ale in first. Gently rock the jug to mix over the sink; this will ensure the ginger ale is thoroughly combined.