Prep 10 mins
Cook 31 mins
Easy to make and delicious. Moist with just the right touch of citrus.
- 1 (18 ounce) pkge. orange cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 -4 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin, eggs and orange juice. Beat on low speed of mixer until moistened.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add poppy seeds; mix until blended.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 9 inch layer pans.
- Bake for 28-31 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Frost with your favorite cream cheese icing.