365 Easy Low Calorie Recipes - ”This delicate pudding separates into two layers as it bakes – a delicate custard layer, topped with a spongelike cake layer.”
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together.
- 3Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored. Add to butter. Beat in orange juice and zest.
- 4Fold in flour and stir in milk.
- 5Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold into orange mixture.
- 6Pour into a greased 1 quart heavy baking dish.
- 7Bake 35 minutes. Let cool.
- 8Refrigerate until chilled before serving.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 77.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g