1/1 Photo of Orange Pork Stir Fry With Broccoli in Lime Butter
Mami J's Note:
Tasty stir fry with orange juice and grated carrots. The broccoli is seasoned with lime zest and butter, which gives it a fresh flavor. The orange sauce can be thickened by adding a teaspoon of cornstarch dissolved in a little water. This dish is ready in less than 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 lb pork loin, cut into strips
- 3 -4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (to taste)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
For the broccoli
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the pork strips in a single layer and brown on one side and flip over. Cook 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in a medium pot bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add the broccoli florets and cook until crisp-tender. Drain; add the lime zest, butter and salt and toss to combine. Keep warm .
- 3To pork in skillet, add the green onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Add the grated carrots and season with the soy sauce and salt if desired. Cook 5 minutes. Add the orange juice and cook for a few minutes to blend the flavors. Serve with steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Pork Stir Fry With Broccoli in Lime Butter
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.8
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 351.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: