Taste of Home. It doesn't get any easier than this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2-1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen japaanese-style stir fry vegetables
- hot cooked rice
- 1In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and orange juice until smooth.
- 2Stir in the teriyaki sauce, mustard, ginger, garlic and orange peel; set aside.
- 3In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
- 4Add vegetables to the pan; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until tender.Stir orange juice mixture; add to pan.
- 5Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in pork. Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Pork Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.3
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 1017.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables