Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taste of Home. It doesn't get any easier than this!
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen japaanese-style stir fry vegetables
- hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and orange juice until smooth.
- Stir in the teriyaki sauce, mustard, ginger, garlic and orange peel; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
- Add vegetables to the pan; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until tender.Stir orange juice mixture; add to pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in pork. Serve with rice.
Very tasty! Quick and easy to put together on a busy work night. Thank you for sharing this here.