Recipe by Audrey M
This is a true crowd pleasure.
Top Review by FoodieFanatic
Loved the taste of the herbs! I used Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce and made just like the recipe says. We can't wait to have them again. I will be trying this on a pork tenderloin too and see how it comes out. Thanks Audrey!
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 4 pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first nine ingredients in a large pyrex glass measuring bowl, blend well.
- Place pork chops in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over chops.
- Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours, flipping occassionaly.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Oil grate on grill or broiling pan before placing chops on.
- Cook for five minutes on each side.