Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
This has been a family favorite for years. It is very tasty and easy.....kids love it!
- Rub pork chops with paprika and brown them in a skillet on med-hi for about 3-5 min per side, watch them closely to prevent burning.
- Add thawed oj concentrate and cinnamon (to taste).
- Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Keep the skillet partially covered for the first half, then flip the meat and leave uncovered so sauce will thicken.
- Sometimes I add a few tablespoons of water around 35 minutes into cooking if the sauce looks like it is getting too thick.
- Serve over rice (I use easy minute rice).
- Spoon extra sauce on top.
This recipe was easy and the chops were very tasty.
This recipe was very easy to put together and had a very unusual taste. It was not a flavor any of us really cared for but I think it was just too different for us.