Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a Kraft Foods recipe. I was worried that it would be too orange flavored but we loved it and I made it exactly as the recipe said. Takes no time to make!
- 6 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 oranges, peeled & sliced
- Arrange the chops in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the soup mix.
- Mix the French Dressing and Orange juice.
- Pour over the chops.
- Top with the orange slices.
- Bake in 400F oven uncovered for 45 minutes.
Lovely pork chops Bergy, cut the recipe in half, just did 3 chops. Great taste, good combination, oranges, onion and french dressing! This one will be in my hard copy, thanks for sharing.
Simple and delicious
We love this pork bake....very delicious. I may try uncovered to reduce drying out. Thank you.