Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- While potatoes are cooking, Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add pork and toss until brown.
- Drain, add potatoes and tomatoes.
- Sauté and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add marmalade and mustard and cook until marmalade is melted.
- Season with salt and pepper.
My mom had given me this recipe...when I looked at the ingredients, I thought she was nuts. But it really is a very delicious meal. Mom's was called "pork provincial"...I make it with ham steaks sometimes (instead of the pork)...a very simple one-dish meal!!