Top Review by avntgardnr
My mom had given me this recipe...when I looked at the ingredients, I thought she was nuts. But it really is a very delicious meal. Mom's was called "pork provincial"...I make it with ham steaks sometimes (instead of the pork)...a very simple one-dish meal!!
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into ¾ inch cubes and microwave for 6 to 10 minutes until tender
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb lean pork, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, optional
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- While potatoes are cooking, Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add pork and toss until brown.
- Drain, add potatoes and tomatoes.
- Sauté and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add marmalade and mustard and cook until marmalade is melted.
- Season with salt and pepper.