From Real Simple. Chicken can be used instead of pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces (1 1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine or 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 orange, juice and zest of, grated
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 bunch broccoli, cut into small pieces, stalks peeled and thinly sliced (1/2 pound)
- 1In a bowl, toss the meat or fish with the sherry, red pepper, and 2 teaspoons of the cornstarch.
- 2In a measuring cup, combine the orange juice, chicken broth, soy sauce, sugar, and the remaining cornstarch.
- 3In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the orange zest and let it sizzle for 1 minute.
- 4Add the onion and the meat or fish and cook, stirring, until cooked through, 2 to 5 minutes.
- 5Add the orange-juice mixture and broccoli. Simmer 5 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 627.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g