Another recipe from a Dollar store cookbook. This is quick to fix and really flavorful.
Make and share this Orange Pork and Asparagus Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Grate 1 tsp peel from one orange and squeeze 1/4 cup juice.
- Cut peel and pith from other orange and cut it into 1/4 inch slices cutting each slice into quarters.
- In non stick skillet, heat 1/2 tsp olive oil over med heat til hot but not smoking.
- Add half the pork and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Cook 2 minutes or until pork loses pink color, stirring frequently.
- Transfer to plate.
- To same skillet add asparagus, garlic, orange peel, remaining 1/4 tsp salt and water.
- Cover and cook about 2 minutes until tender crisp.
- Return pork to skillet.
- Add orange juice and orange pieces.
- Heat through stirring often.