1/1 Photo of Orange Pork and Asparagus Stir-Fry
Another recipe from a Dollar store cookbook. This is quick to fix and really flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate 1 tsp peel from one orange and squeeze 1/4 cup juice.
- 2Cut peel and pith from other orange and cut it into 1/4 inch slices cutting each slice into quarters.
- 3In non stick skillet, heat 1/2 tsp olive oil over med heat til hot but not smoking.
- 4Add half the pork and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- 5Cook 2 minutes or until pork loses pink color, stirring frequently.
- 6Transfer to plate.
- 8To same skillet add asparagus, garlic, orange peel, remaining 1/4 tsp salt and water.
- 9Cover and cook about 2 minutes until tender crisp.
- 10Return pork to skillet.
- 11Add orange juice and orange pieces.
- 12Heat through stirring often.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Pork and Asparagus Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 502.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 22.2 g