Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am posting this here for safe keeping until I get a chance to make this. This came in with my electric bill. If you try it before I do let me know how it is. This sounds so good.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 2 medium oranges, peeled sectioned and cut in half
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, sliced and cut in half
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- In a large bowl, mix all salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix all salad dressing ingredients until well blended.
- Pour over salad, toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.