Orange Poppy Seed Roasted Vegetables
- Note: Pickling onions: you can also use pearl onions but use more to taste. Baby carrots: include stalks if possible.
- Preheat oven to moderately hot about 400°F Place all vegetables and oil in large baking dish. NOTE if using clay pot omit the oil and dampen the vegetables instead. Adjust temp accordingly. If using oil, toss to coat. Bake for 50 minutes or until tender and crisp, toss ever 15 minutes. Again if using clay pot adjust time and need to toss.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Whisk dressing ingredients.
- Pour over warm vegetables and toss to coat. Transfer to bowl then top with cheese. Serve immediately while warm.