- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 -2 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 -2 tablespoon orange rind, grated
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees if using colored Bundt pan). Grease and flour pan (use solid shortening).
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool upright in pan for 45 minutes.
- Invert onto cake platter (plate) after cake is totally cooled, dust with powdered sugar.