- 60 g reduced fat margarine
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 200 g gluten-free low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup polenta
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream margarine, sugar and vanilla essence with electric beater.
- Add eggs and egg whites, one at a time, continue beating between additions.
- Blend in yoghurt, polenta, coconut, orange rind and orange juice.
- Beat well for further 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased ring pan.
- Bake in a moderately slow oven (160C) for 40 to 50 minutes, or until cooked when tested and golden brown.