Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another of my Grandma's recipes It's just good.
Make and share this Orange Pinwheel Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1. scald milk and cool to lukewarm. Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup water. Combine yeast mixture, milk, sugar, butter,and eggs. Mix well.
- 2. Add flour slowly until you get a soft dough.
- Let it rise and double(11/2 hrs.) Punch down and rise again.
- 3.Roll it ou into rectangle shape and spread filling.
- 4. roll into log shape and cut into rolls about 1/4 inches thick. place on geased pan and let rise again.
- 5. cook for 20-23 mins at 375 degrees.