Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This one satisfies my sweet tooth without actually having any chocolate in it! Very creamy, very fruity, very sweet.
- Make cake according to instructions in 2 greased 8 inch cake pans, adding half of pudding packet to the cake batter.
- Cool completely.
- Combine milk and remaining pudding mix.
- Whisk or beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for another 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups pudding mixture with pineapple and half the oranges.
- Slice each cake in half (horizontally).
- Alternately stack each cake layer with the pineapple mixture between each, starting and ending with a cake layer.
- Frost top and sides of cake with remaining pudding mixture.