Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love the sweet and tart flavors in this refreshing slushy treat. Orange Flesh Melon is my favorite melon, if you can't find this tasty treat, you could substitute with a Galla Melon or Honey Dew Melon.
- 118.29 ml sweetened pineapple juice
- 28.39 ml blood orange juice
- 170.09 g melon, orange flesh, cut into chunks
- 354.88 ml frozen pineapple chunks, sweet
- 4.92-9.85 ml ginger, candied (to taste) (optional)
- 1.23 ml orange rind
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 slice oranges, thin (garnish)
- Add all ingredients into blender and process until you get the slushy constistency that you like. Add more ice cubes if necessary.
- Pour into a nice glass , garnish and enjoy.
This is a very good slushy. I followed all the ingredients per recipe. Made for Newest Tag.
Excellent flavor combo BK! I tasted it as a slushy, but my real intent was to freeze it for an evening treat. It made 4 approximately eight ounce frozen treats which I made into individual cups. Loved them! Made for the Australia New Zealand Recipe Swap.