Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simple and yummy! From Delicious Ways to Lower Cholesterol.
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well to blend.
- Pour mixture into a freezer tray or an 8-inch square baking pan, and freeze until almost firm.
- Remove frozen mixture from freezer.
- Break mixture into large pieces, and place in container of an electric blender.
- Cover and process several seconds or until slushy.
- Serve immediately.
Very refreshing! Instead of getting out the blender I just used a spoon to break it up. Made for Lazyme Cookathon.
Very nice beverage. We had this when it was cold outside but I think this would make a great summer drink especially with some rum added!! Something I definitely will have to try.