Simple and yummy! From Delicious Ways to Lower Cholesterol.
Make and share this Orange-Pineapple Slush recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well to blend.
- Pour mixture into a freezer tray or an 8-inch square baking pan, and freeze until almost firm.
- Remove frozen mixture from freezer.
- Break mixture into large pieces, and place in container of an electric blender.
- Cover and process several seconds or until slushy.
- Serve immediately.