Recipe by Maryland Jim
One of the ladies at our church makes this salad for our pot luck dinners. It is one of my favorite salads.
Top Review by TasteTester
We loved the combination of jello flavors and fruit, and mixing cream cheese and Cool Whip made such a great topping!! I did leave out the nuts, though. The only thing I'll do differently next time is to make twice as much of the jello base since there was a lot of topping. It's always great to find a new and light snack/dessert recipe. THX.
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejello-o orange gelatin mix
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o pineapple gelatin mix
- 2 (6 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- chopped nuts