Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy punch recipe!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (2 liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- Orange sherbet (optional)
- Combine first three ingredients in punch bowl.
- Place scoops of sherbert in punch.
- Serve punch in punch glasses or paper cups.
- Duplicate recipe for additional batches of punch.
Very refreshing and light. I like the creaminess as well. I am going to make a large batch for my Easter crowd. I think the kids will thoroughly enjoy this as well as many of the adults. My thanks always to Silent Cricket. Glitter