From Company's Coming
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate rind from oranges. Put rind and water into saucepan. Use orange for other purpose.
- 2Bring to a boil, cover and simmer until soft, about 5-10 minutes. Strain juice into saucepan.
- 3Add sugar and crushed pineapple. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- 4Boil rapidly for about 35 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times, until thick enough.
- 5Cool a teaspoon on a chilled saucer to see if it jells.
- 6Fill hot sterilized half pint jars to within a 1/4 inch of top. Place sterilized metal lids on jars and screw metal bands on securely. For added assurance against spoilage, you may choose to process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Pineapple Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (934 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1231.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 317.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 309.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g