Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Darlene's recipe from family collection.
Make and share this Orange Pineapple Jello Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple, reserve juice
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 85.04 g box orange Jell-O
- 340.19 g container Cool Whip
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 73.94 ml milk
- Drain pineapple juice and reserve. Combine pineapple juice with sugar and bring to a boil in the microwave. Add orange jello to boiling liquid and let cool. After mixture has cooled, stir in cool whip.
- In a separate bowl, soften cream cheese with milk. Stir into jello mixture. Add crushed pineapple and blend all together.
- Put in mold and refrigerate.
This was exactly the recipe I needed! I was asked to bring a jello dessert to a luncheon and this fit the bill perfectly. I had all the ingredients on hand and it was easy to make. It also tasted delicious. I am making it again, this time using Splenda instead of sugar and sugar free jello for diabetic friends. I know it will modify easily. Thanks for posting a great recipe, Brooke!