Recipe by Brooke's Kitchen
Darlene's recipe from family collection.
Top Review by cookin mimi
This was exactly the recipe I needed! I was asked to bring a jello dessert to a luncheon and this fit the bill perfectly. I had all the ingredients on hand and it was easy to make. It also tasted delicious. I am making it again, this time using Splenda instead of sugar and sugar free jello for diabetic friends. I know it will modify easily. Thanks for posting a great recipe, Brooke!
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, reserve juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple juice and reserve. Combine pineapple juice with sugar and bring to a boil in the microwave. Add orange jello to boiling liquid and let cool. After mixture has cooled, stir in cool whip.
- In a separate bowl, soften cream cheese with milk. Stir into jello mixture. Add crushed pineapple and blend all together.
- Put in mold and refrigerate.