Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Light and delicious cake that is perfect for potluck dinners and church functions.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) boxgolden Duncan Hines butter cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges (juice also)
- 4 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) Cool Whip
- Beat all and bake 30-45 minutes at 325 degrees in a greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan or two 9 inch round pans.
- Sprinkle pudding over pineapple and let stand for a little while. Add cool whip and mix well. Frost cake quickly as this sets up fast.
- Refrigerate cake.