Recipe by sunbaby
Even the pickiest eaters will love this one!
Top Review by Bama Chef
So good! My husband absolutely loved it too. He suggested putting more pineapple in it next time b/c it was so yummy. I have done a similar recipe with pistachio pudding. That recipe also included some diced peaches and maraschino cherries along with the pineapple and oranges. Thanks for the recipe...yum!
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple in syrup (drained)
- 8 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 16 ounces sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix