Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe that I have made many of times and have always had good results. I sometimes leave out the pineapple and just have orange sherbet. Easy to make and excellent all around with the family. Note: use chilled orange soda for better results.
- 1 (2 liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Pour into ice cream freezer container.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.