Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Anice refreshing and slightly bubbly drink for warm summer days.
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks, in pineapple juice
- 6 slices fresh ginger (quarter size slices)
- ice cube
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- Combine orange juice, pineapple (with juice), and ginger in blender, blend until smooth.
- Fill tall glasses with 3 or 4 ice cubes, pour 1/2 cup of club soda in each glass, fill with orange pineapple mixture, and garnish with orange wedge.