This stir-fry has an incredible melding of flavors. Don't let the list of ingredients fool you, there is nothing exotic in here, and it goes together real quick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces linguine
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts (sliced thin)
- 1 1/2 cups asparagus (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups sweet red peppers (sliced)
- 1 cup baby corn (chopped)
- 3/4 cup water chestnut (sliced) (optional)
- 3/4 cup bamboo shoot (canned) (optional)
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- 1 cup mandarin orange section
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Cook pasta until firm to the bite, drain and set aside.
- 3Saute chicken in a non-stick skillet at med high heat until just browned. remove from pan and set aside.
- 4In the same skillet, add oil and saute asparagus and red pepper until just tender (about 2-3 minutes).
- 5Add Chicken, corn, pineapple (water chestnuts and bamboo shoots if using) and sauce and cook on med high until sauce has thickened and there is no pink in the chicken (about 2 minutes).
- 6Add orange sections and pour over pasta, toss and serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange & Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 443.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 21.6 g