This is a wonderful slush mix that everyone always wants the recipe to. Three different juices, along with bananas. A hit at parties and family get togethers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat sugar and water in a large saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Put sugar syrup in a large bowl along with the juices and bananas and mix together.
- 3Place in containers and freeze until solid.
- 4Prior to serving remove from freezer and allow it to soften just enough so you can scoop it out.
- 5Combine it with a lemon-lime soda to finish your slush.
- 6Usually equal amounts of both but to your tastes.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange, Pineapple, Banana & Lemonade Slush
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 54.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g