1/2 Photos of Orange Piccata Chicken
From Cuisine at Home. A nice variation on the traditional recipe. And while I don't always have lemons at home, I usually have OJ. Serve with rice and a green veggie or salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each breast in half lengthwise. Cover with plastic wrap and pound to 1/4" thickenss. Remove plastic and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Dredge chicken in flour. Saute cutlets in oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- 3Deglaze pan with juice, wine, and mustard. Simmer until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- 4Whisk in butter until melted. Add orange slices (if using) and return chicken cutlets to pan to heat through.
- 5Garnish with almonds and parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Piccata Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.8
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 78.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 17.9 g