Recipe by Dommynchristian
I got this one from campbells Kitchen and we enjoyed it, thought I'd share. Hope you like it.
- 3⁄4 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX picante sauce, orange juice and garlic in shallow nonmetallic dish. Add chops and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hours Remove chops from picante sauce mixture.
- GRILL or broil chops 15 minute or until done, turning and brushing often with picante sauce mixture. Discard remaining picante sauce mixture.