Recipe by PaulaG
This recipe was found while web surfing. It is from tyson.com. Sounds like a quick and delicious way to serve beef tenderloin steaks. They suggested it be served with parsleyed potatoes and steamed carrots and asparagus.
Top Review by KateL
Simply wonderful and easy! My steaks wer 1 1/2 inches thick, so after browning, I switched to a 450 degree oven until the instant-read meat thermometer read 130 degrees. The steaks came out very tender, and DH enjoyed the sauce very much. Thanks for posting, PaulaG! Made for Photo Tag.
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks, 1 inch thick
- 118.29 ml orange marmalade
- 19.71 ml cider vinegar
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 9.85 ml black pepper, coarsely ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine the marmalade, vinegar and ginger in a small pan and warm slightly.
- Sprinkle the pepper over both sides of the meat, pressing in slightly.
- Place steaks on rack of broiler pan, brush tops of steaks with marmalade mixture; broil, 2 to 3 inches from heat source turning once and brushing with remaining marmalade mixture, 13 to 16 minutes for medium with an internal temperature of 150 to 160°F.